BANG

"Navy!"

BANG

"NAVY!"

BANG BANG

" GET OUT HERE!"

BANG BANG BANG

"...alright you better not be by the door."

The front door to Dewford's Gym Leader is suddenly thrown off its hinges as a mass of muscle barrels right through the door and flies over the threshold and lands with a thud on the floor coughing. "Alright...I'll pay for that, but we got bigger...issues..." As he gets to his hands and knees he looks around and only sees one person in the room, and they weren't who he was looking for. "Uh...where's Navy?"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 8:23:19 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]A small snap breaks the silence as Tsubaki breaks off a small chunk of her Rage Candybar. She stares in disbelied at the door, and the man, and the man on top of the door that is no longer on its hinges, her mind racing, wondering how she might spin this when gets back.[break][break]

She wasn't even supposed to be here![break][break]

"... What did you just do?"[break][break]

She takes a step forward, then another. Looking at the destruction this man has wrought on her benefactor's home, her eyes darting back and forth, trying to piece together an excuse. [break][break]

"You seriously didn't just..."[break][break]

Calculations run through her mind, how much this might've cost, how much the repair job might be. There's not just the hinges, the door frame itself was busted in, and of course the shattered window in the door itself. It's a lot. A lot a lot. More than she can cover. Her unpaid internship isn't gonna cover this![break][break]

"I'm not responsible for that, you know! That's all on you!"[break][break]

She paces the room, distraught, looking around and taking another bite of her candybar in frustration. It was meant to be a raid of his kitchen while the sheriff was out of town. He wasn't supposed to know she was getting by on one cup of instant ramen a day. But now... she's got no excuses! She can't just pretend this never happened![break][break]

"Fuck, and I still haven't paid off Navy's truck...!"[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 8:47:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

With each step the girl took towards him Kazimir shrunk back and with each word she said he winced. If there was any more the guilt that was building up inside might actually tear him in two. "Oh you thin that's bad? I think he's gonna hang me after today. Unless I...challenge him to a duel...and shoot him."

He shook his head to jumble his thoughts back into place, "Wait wait wait, focus, whole town is in danger. So again,"

He got up and dusted the glass and dust off of him and walked out the door to the street, "Where the heck is Navy cause I could use his help to deal with that!" He gestured to the large mass of leathery skin curled up in the middle of an intersection. It shifted and from the mass came up the head of Tyrantrum that let out a yawn before returning to its original sleeping position.

"We got six hundred pounds of ancient murder machine out here who'll take out at least a whole city block if we're not careful.

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 22:42:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki continues to pace the room in a slight panic, eyeing the door from a few different angles. Finally, she takes her hat off and runs her fingers through her hair, letting out an exasperated sigh. [break][break]

If only it wasn't Navy's door. Any other door, she wouldn't care. Hell, she'd break it down herself. But the way the elder Navidson loved to go on about personal accountability, she knew he wouldn't let it slide. And the worst part is, she couldn't just ignore his lectures like everyone else.[break][break]

She actually cared for the old son of a bitch.[break][break]

"Look, Navy's not here. You think I'd be here if he--?"[break][break]

She pauses, and does a double take at Kaz standing there as if suddenly seeing him for the first time. Her panic gradually congeals into resolve, her voice wavering slightly. She wants to be sure she didn't mishear him. Slowly, and very carefully, she asks him a question.[break][break]

"... What do you mean, 'murder machine'?"[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 6:16:35 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Ok...ok...sooo...Y'know how Navy has that one Garchomp? Ok imagine him but bigger, and heftier, and more...uh..." How would he even describe Tyramigo? Having a giant of a dinosaur in the back pocket was always a nice surprise for those that weren't expecting it. Such a surprise was probably not going to be well received here. He was definitely going to be kicked out of town probably.

"Prideful."

Taking out his phone he clicked on the Pokedex app and scrolled through it until his finger stopped the page and he flipped it around. On it was the page for Tyrantrum, The Despot Pokemon. "This is what we're dealing with. I was hoping Navy was here to help me calm him down and stick him back in another ball but-"

THUD

THUD

"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOONK"

The sounds of a king greeting the day shook the house as his leg passed by the open door frame as the beast was making its way down the street. Kaz just let out a nervous chuckle. "Sooo...think your up for helping me instead?"

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 4:59:59 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki tenses up at those words.[break][break]

"What, Vortigern!?"[break][break]

Suddenly, the door, the truck, they're the least of her worries. She's witnessed the terror that is the black dragon only a few times, and every time it's been a complete nightmare. 'Murder Machine' was putting it lightly.[break][break]

If this thing was one tenth as fucked up as that thing, all hell was about to break loose.[break][break]

"Shit. Listen. Navy's outta town, he can't do anything."[break][break]

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. [break][break]

If Vortigern decided to take something like this on, they'd probably level half the town together.[break][break]

"Guess that makes the the acting Sheriff, as his senior-most deputy."[break][break]

She searches the cabinets for a pen and a pad of paper, almost laughing at the ill-fortune that's fallen down around her. All cause she decided to ransack her mentor's kitchen on a layover, and now she's actually gotta pick up his slack?[break][break]

Fuck.[break][break]

"Right... so, tell me all about this... uh..."[break][break]

Ready to write in her pad of paper, she can hear its heavy footsteps walking through the neighborhood. A giant foot slams down right behind Kazimir, and the whole house shakes with a roar.[break][break]

"... Nevermind, c'mon!"[break][break]

Tsubaki hisses as she reaches out and grabs Kaz, dragging him further inside the house and tentatively peeking out of the busted doorway. The king of lizard pokemon stares right back at her, waiting for her to make a move.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 8:37:00 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Mini Sheriff, Tyramigo. Tyramigo, Mini Sheriff." Sweat rolled down Kaz's face as he did a quick round of introductions to the girl who was Navy's replacement and his giant lizard as it towered over the two of them while keeping its eyes train on . While its attention was elsewhere Kazimir took out two halves of a Pokeball and an Ultraball and held them both up to catch them in the peripheral of the Tyrantrum.

"Now now buddy, why don't you just get into this new ball and we can-" Kaz was knocked onto his feet as the t-rex turned around and slammed its tail on top of Kaz squishing him against the ground with a yelp as the balls he was holding rolled right to Tsubaki's feet.

The king turned his attention to the smaller human. Did she really dare to defy him and stand before him? Only the court jester he rightfully punished could do that! So with a roar the dinosaur lifted a foot to try and step on and bring this to a swift end by flattening her like and bring her defiance flat against the concrete.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 3:27:51 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The man built like a house is crushed under the tail of the beast. [break][break]

Tsubaki remains frozen on the spot. If it can't see her, it won't attack, right? She saw that in one of the movies showed her once. But for some reason, the Tyrantrum keeps staring her down, practically salivating. [break][break]

"There, there... nice lizard..."[break][break]

She whispers under her breath, as the cracked pokeballs roll onto her shoe. She looks down for a moment, breaking eye contact, and that's when the Tyrantrum lets out a roar. It lifts is giant foot to step on her, flatten her entirely, and Baki raises her hands over her head. [break][break]

This is how it all ends, huh...?[break][break]

... But the dinosaur's foot stops in place, the gaze of the tyrant transfixed by the evil eye in Baki's shadow. Her mirror image, the dark version of herself, Sagisou emerges from her shadow to protect her master. If a dinosaur flattens her, there will be an end to this suffering. She can't have that.[break][break]

BE SILENT.
[break]

The command is akin to a curse, magic delivered with her Gengar's eyes. The hypnotic suggestion to fall asleep is seared into the Tyrantrum's mind, and Sagisou reaches up to hold the dinosaur's foot steady and prevent it from reaching Tsubaki. The ghost inhabiting the girl's shadow is deceptively strong for how faint she appears in this world. [break][break]

"... Won't sing you a lullaby, but... please, go to sleep, big guy..."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 10:46:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As the dinosaur's foot falls it stops in mid-air and the king's eyes go wide in shock. Tyramigo uses all of his strength to try and press his foot down onto the girl yet something fights back. An invisible force holds him from crushing her. Then the form of a ghost appears and the king just growls. How dare this little specter get in the way of his execution!

The king lifts his foot up slightly before pressing down again to try and crush both interlopers now. yet that never comes as his mind is overcome with a sense of drowsiness as the world around him started to get fuzzy. His foot slowly rose off of the Gengar as the dinosaur leaned backwards as he drifted off to sleep.

Then the sleepy reptile tilted forward and fell onto the ground with a thud and his head was falling towards Tsubaki. Before it hit her head however something, or someone, grabbed the head and lifted it up. "You...you ok?" Kazimir had managed to recover from being flattened like a pancake and was now holding his sleeping t-rex's head, his biceps bulging as they did their best to hold up the large beast.

"Just...give me...give a sec to...there..." Slowly he moved the head away from both of them and shoved it to the side, letting it flop on the ground as it let out a soft snore. "Phew...can't believe that worked, never would have taken him to like a good lullaby. Thanks for that." He offers her a thumbs up.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 6:27:33 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Baki gives a visible sighs of relief as the muscle-bound man pulls through, preventing the giant lizard from collapsing on her. She watches it for a moment to make sure it was really out, before turning back to Kaz.[break][break]

"Likewise."[break][break]

She'd be paste on the pavement without him. And come to speak of it, probably something worse if that Megalopolan in Route 119 had got her. That was twice over now that she owed him.[break][break]

"You're that guy from the swamp, aren't you?"[break][break]

There's finally a moment of lucidity. No longer panicked by dinosaurs or property damage, Tsubaki sizes him up properly. He's sure made an impression in the few times they'd met.[break][break]

"Never said thanks before, though I think I did slug you in the mouth. So I won't do that."[break][break]

She puts her hand on her hip, surveying the damage. It's a lot, for how contained the rampage seemed to be. Behind Kaz, Sagisou salivates at the dreams running through the tiny brain of the prehistoric menace. It's not every day you get dreams as simple as these, but what they lack in quantity, they make up for in quality, perfectly refined, filled with only what's necessary.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 7:10:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

She brings up the swamp and everything starts to click into place. Looking at her now he can remember seeing her among the group that went to look for the missing people and ended up finding more. What's more important is that she's the one who tried to feet him some alien mochi that left his mouth stinging. There was probably some good intentions behind that but the result was left to be desired. "Oh yeah. I remember you now. Uh don't worry 'bout it. Not the worse punch someone ever gave me."

Worst mochi probably though. He had to clean that taste out for a few days. "Don't think we ever introduced ourselves, name's Kaz. And your...Navy's little sis?" Did he ever mention anything about a little sibling to him? He felt like that'd be something to remember but probably not. Him and Navy usually spent more time battling than talking.

As the gengar started to peer into the dino's dreams it was presented with a whole buffet of memories and dreams. A real dozen or so lifetimes worth as this beast was ancient in the most authentic way possible. For Kaz though it was just another menace that caused lots of property damage thanks to its little rampage. "Man..." Kaz couldn't help but rub the back of his neck as he took in all the trouble they caused along with Tsubaki, "I'm getting locked in a jail cell aren't I?"

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 21:44:48 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"His sister?"[break][break]

The woman's eyes widen with that. She looks at the ground, runs her hand along the back of her neck. She can feel it growing warmer.[break][break]

"Nah. I'm his deputy. Been outta town the last month or two, but I still come home to visit when he's off doing who knows what. Guy needs to chill out, being honest."[break][break]

Explaining the intricacies of their relationship was difficult. Was he her mentor? Was he her adopted father? Just settle for deputy for now, equivocating on the exact meaning focuses too hard on putting what can't be described with words into, well, words.[break][break]

"I'm not arresting you, either, if that's what you think. [break][break]

"... Long as you pay to replace that door, cause I'm screwed otherwise."
[break][break]

She looks at the remnants of the doorway and her heart sinks.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 9:16:41 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Oh wow he had been way off the mark.

"Well, good he has the extra set of hands. Swear that dude's a workaholic. But the town's probably better for it." If someone like the Champ could have half his work ethic maybe things around the region wouldn't be as bad as they'd be. That was definitely stuff he wouldn't say out loud though.

Taking a Pokeball out, a Luxury Ball, to be exact, Kaz tosses it over to the sleeping dinosaur and watches it disappear into its new home. HOpefully one that would help calm it down a little better and keep its temper in check. Though he could only hope, it was going to be up to him to try and get that done.

Then the topic of a door replacement brought his attention back to the deputy, right he did in fact break down that door. And he was a little low on funds... "What if I help build a new one? I'm pretty good with my hands. How hard could it be?" Plus it had that personal touch to it, who couldn't love that?

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:47:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Baki runs her fingers through her hair and looks it once over. Could even recall the front door of his house so easily, with his back always toward it? [break][break]

"... Y'know, I don't think he'd even notice. Got bigger things on his mind."[break][break]

If the man was a carpenter, who was she to say no? It was better than getting a quote and dipping into her meager paycheck. She needed those funds for HOME. Besides, there was only one thing she feared more than telling Navy she ripped his house apart when she wasn't even supposed to be there, and that was asking for a raise. [break][break]

"Sure, what the hell, why not?"[break][break]

She turned to the man again, with a smirk on her face and hand on her hip. The problem was already solved in her mind, and that had raised her spirits considerably.[break][break]

"Name's Tsubaki, by the way. Call me Baki. Or whatever the hell you want, to be honest. I ain't picky."[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
waking the king [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 4:21:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven